I am a marine forensic meteorologist and sailed briefly with American Export Lines in the Far East trade after graduating from State University of New York Maritime College. I have extensive experience in weather analysis, weather forecasting, optimum ship routing, vessel performance evaluations and forensic weather event reconstructions. I founded Ocean Weather Services and as Owner and Chief Consultant currently provide optimum ship routing services and forensic marine weather reports to the maritime industry.
- BS Degree in Meteorology & Oceanography State University of New York Maritime College.
- Sailed as 3rd mate with American Export lines.
- 45+ years as a professional marine meteorologist with extensive experience in optimum ship routing, vessel performance evaluations and forensic marine weather event reconstructions.
- Taught marine weather observations aboard SUNY Maritime’s Training Ship Empire State.
- National Weather Service Cooperative Observer for over 20 years.